Deceitfulness of sin is that it justifies you in your unbelief. Faith / Belief, is the fight of your life.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO KAREN HOCKER & STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-03-31
- Karen Hocker
- Steven Atherton
- Hebrews 3, Romans 8:1, Hebrews 12:1, Hebrews 11:6
- Unbelief means you haven’t been set free.
- The old man will continually try to knock you down.
- If we hold fast, as mentioned in Hebrews 3, we can be a part of Christ’s house.
- Those who don’t believe God will not enter into His rest.
- The Word profits only when mixed with faith.
- Do you believe God? 24/7? Put off the unbelief.
- To enter into His rest, you must cease from your own works.
- The deceitfulness of sin is that sin justifies you in your unbelief.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6
- Pride is right out of the pits of hell. God said He was well-pleased with Jesus because He put all His faith in the Father.
- The world approves of it’s own, but has never approved of Jesus or those who follow Him.
- Most Christians assume they believe, but there is no evidence of that.
- People put their faith in all manner of things, and man in his best state is altogether vanity.
- Faith or believing God is the fight of your life.
- The holy spirit is a male spirit, therefore even women can walk in that male spirit of God, and He knows how to accomplish everything we need, so trust Him.