Receiving correction requires accountability and responsibility. When you put yourself under subjection, wanting accountability, those under you can do likewise.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-12-15
- Corey Sweet
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- John 3:19, Hebrews 13:17
- Giving correction requires that you not care if people like you or not.
- When you think you’ve got something under control, you’re already wrong.
- The Lord provides everything, no matter the method, He is your provider.
- How are you going to be the example God wants you to be in your own home, if you keep doing that which is contrary to God and comfortable to you?
- The fight is real.
- There is only one who you need to please, that’s God.
- If you’re going to serve God, you need to recognize that God sees it all.
- There’s no better place to be than in the joy of the Lord.
- When you give correction, there’s an accountability and responsibility that goes along with that.
- Receiving correction requires accountability and responsibility.
- When you put yourself under subjection, wanting accountability, those under you can do likewise.
- When you continually have to apply the rod to a child to get them to obey, they have not submitted.
- A can’t do attitude is one who does not submit. A can do attitude is one who has and does submit.
- The Word of the Lord comes through the line of authority.
- You can not be in Christ and not be under authority.
- Lists are comforting to the old man, so your salvation can be worked out with fear and trembling by someone else.
- God doesn’t run a call center which circumvents faith. A call center has a list to check off when someone calls with a problem or question. If you ask questions outside the parameters it causes confusion. They operate without faith.
- Believe God! This starts with preparing your heart to serve the Lord.
- Your default position is frowardness and selfishness. You can not seek first the kingdom of God, unless you first prepare your heart to serve God.
- “I don’t have a clue” – that’s a lie, there is a way to find out if you want to know and choose to find out.
- Saul did not take responsibility and the kingdom was rent from him.
- David accepted responsibility and there was mercy for him.
- Choose this day to prepare your heart to serve the Lord fully.
- NONE of the above can be done in your own strength!