Endure chastisement. Be filled with thanksgiving regardless of the circumstances.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-11-19
- Carrie Cannon
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Raul Sanchez
- Michael Krause
Hebrews 12:1-10, 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Colossians 3:17
- Fight the fight of faith. Each day on waking commit yourself to the battle seeking the Lord first thing in the morning, standing in the Faith of Jesus.
- It helps to read and hear the Word of God multiple times.
- Chastisement and Love, accept the trials we face in this world with thanksgiving as the Lord has a purpose for them.
- Give thanks in all things. Be thankful even for when things don’t go our way, for this is the will of God.
- Do all in the name of Jesus. Remain focused on the Lords purpose as you go forward.
- Pray without ceasing. Always call on the Lord in every situation.