Are you a Sunday Christian? We are not born with the love of God in us.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-07-15
- Michael Krause
- Steven Atherton
- Megan Atherton
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 1 Corinthians 13:13, Matthew 19:5-6, John 15:12-17, John 3:16, John 4:14, Luke 10:19, Hebrews 6:1-2, Psalm 37:4, Matthew 5:48, Matthew 19:16-17, John 8:28, 2 Kings 6:8-12, Galatians 5:22
- We are not born with the love of God in us.
- Three Greek words of love: aeros (sex), phelios (feelings), and agape (choice).
- When you decide to love a person, it is not about what you are going to get in return.
- We are to give up our life and serve the Lord.
- When you minister the Word of God, He will back it up with His power.
- The Gospel is the sincere milk of the Word of God.
- The Word of God transforms our lives.
- We are called to be perfect even as our Heavenly Father is perfect.
- The person is not the enemy: The enemy is behind the person.
- The fruit of the Spirit is love.
- Anything you can do, God can do better.