Do you want to see Jesus lifted up? Sow the Word of God in His love.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-08-19
- Steven Atherton
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Matthew 13:1-23, Galatians 5:22, Matthew 5:13
- Use Jesus Christ to nourish us in His strength.
- Do you want to see Jesus lifted up?
- Our job is to cast the seed.
- Comfort is the enemy of progress.
- If we are in the comfort zone, there is no room for the Gospel of Jesus to work.
- When we are in uncomfortable situations, you can either feel sorry for yourself or lift it up to the Lord.
- None of us can save anybody. Christ is the savior.
- When we want people to see Jesus, it doesn’t matter if they notice us at all. That is the place where we are walking in Christ.
- When you make it about you, you get lifted up in pride and think you’re something and that is what our nation has done.
- When Jesus is not in a situation, it is not pretty to watch what people will do to each other.
- God’s seed is backed by the power of God and watered by His Holy Spirit.
- There is only one kingdom of God and there is only one way to His Kingdom.
- We are ambassadors of Jesus and ambassadors dwell in a foreign land. As ambassadors of Christ we dwell in God’s Kingdom.
- How are people going to know the love of God if we don’t interact with them?