There’s no limit to God’s provision and deliverance. Believe God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE SUNDAY VT SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-09-23
- Sue Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- 2 Timothy 4:2, 1 Samuel 17:26, Exodus 15, 1 Samuel 14:1-15, Acts 10:34, John 6:28
- When we turn our eyes back on Jesus, all our worries and problems melt away.
- Is God everything to you?
- If you don’t know Jesus and His Word, you know nothing.
- The smallest thing that the Lord has done can be a big deal for someone!
- The choice to believe God is in every moment of your life.
- If you don’t know God’s Word, then you can’t agree with it.
- Fewer people believe in Jesus and even fewer people believe on Jesus.
- Proof of believing Jesus is doing what He says.
- Doubts grow if you give in to them and then you don’t believe on Jesus.
- To walk in the kingdom of God, stop arguing with Him.
- You are not right, stop fighting with God.
- Believe God or blame God.
- How many of you live your life based on what you can do rather than on what Jesus can do?
- We are to manifest the power of God to others.
- Satan will impose his will on you, God on the other hand, will not impose His will on you. He will deliver you out of whatever situation you are in if you call upon Him.
- There is no limit to what God can do in your life.