How often do you deny what God has for you? You get to know Jesus by studying His Word.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-12-16
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Carrie Cannon
- John 1:11-16, John 2:1-10, Colossians 3:12-17
- How often do we deny what Jesus has for us?
- You get to know Jesus by studying His Word.
- Part of growing in Jesus Christ is fellowship with others.
- Jesus did not hide in a corner.
- The key is to be thanking the Lord in all things small or great.
- Everyday it’s a choice to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Even though you don’t feel like serving the Lord, ask the Lord to give you “the want to”.
- Jesus calls us to walk in His ways, His wisdom and His perfect love.
- Our understanding, our thoughts, our ways are fruitless but calling upon the Lord’s ways, that produces His love.
- We are to do all as unto the Lord. We are not out for rewards.
- Jesus is in charge, not us.