Churches today are afraid of hurting people’s feelings.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-03-24
- Jim Cannon
- Michael Krause
- Jeanne Lamica
- 2 Peter 2:1-3, Joshua 1:6
- The churches today are full of false prophets.
- Churches today have failed the congregation by sitting and holding back.
- We failed when we did not stand up to keep God in our schools.
- We are to fight the fight of Jesus Christ and His righteousness and to stand strong in that which Jesus has for us.
- Churches today are afraid of hurting people’s feelings.
- What are we afraid of?
- This nation is faced with the assault to trust in God.
- We are being called to repair and fortify.
- We need to be alert and quench the fiery dart that is coming against us.
- We’ve got to continually lift every single thing up to the Lord and ask Him to direct us.
- The Israelites stopped asking the Lord and fell into disobedience, they took on other gods and worshipped them.
- Our nation has done the same thing: we’ve haven’t rooted out the evil. We let it come in.
- Let us go forward and be strong and of a good courage in Him.