The worst kind of stubbornness is the lack of willingness to change. Change and the walk of faith go hand in hand. The Lord loves a repentant heart.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH PART 1 OF THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS WEDNESDAY SERVICE
WATCH PART 2 OF THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-09-13
- Steven Atherton
SCRIPTURES USED: Genesis 37, Romans 4:17, Genesis 17:4, 1 Samuel 15:23, Proverbs 1:20-23, 1 Kings 8:46-52, James 4:6-10, 1 Corinthians 1:27
- The worst kind of stubbornness is the lack of willingness to change.
- Repent! You cannot be a Christian without repentance.
- 1 Kings 8:46 “We have sinned” “We have committed wickedness” That is what repentance is. There is no justification, there is no pointing the blame elsewhere.
- When you repent unto the Lord, He will bring you out of the midst of it.
- What happens when we receive Christ as our Lord and Savior?
- We should come to know that we know nothing.
- We don’t like change because we want to know what everything is going to look like ahead of time.
- The Lord has a plan, it takes rather extraordinary means to bring it to pass.
- If you want to get out of something quickly, then you have to move quickly.
- Change and the walk of faith go hand in hand.
- We need to give up our ways to learn the Lord’s ways.
- Try, try, try again, humility tries again.
- Pride is being afraid to fail and therefore doing nothing.
- The Lord loves a repentant heart. So when you have sinned, turn into it and repent.