Donald Trump’s State of the Union Address. Time is short. If we don’t get our acts together and walk out that Jesus is King so people may know, this country is gone!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-01-31
- Steven Atherton
State of the Union Address by President Donald Trump on 2018-01-30.
Galatians 5:1, Psalm 39:5, Galatians 3:1-5, Romans 5:20, 1 Timothy 1:15
- Time is short. If we don’t get our acts together and walk out that Jesus is King so that people may know Him, this country is gone!
- Jesus Christ came to save sinners. We are all sinners.
- This nation has been made great only because of God.
- Trump has done a lot of bad things throughout his life, he is just a man, a man who is willing to stand up as an outsider for the people because he cares.
- Trump is not the answer, Jesus is the answer! Jesus can use Trump.
- We need to pray for ALL people, going forth and sharing the love of Jesus Christ! God gives us leaders after our own hearts.
- The real battle is taking place in the heavens and then it gets manifest in the natural.
- Get past our selfish self-centeredness! Jesus came in the form of a servant, He died on the cross for the ungodly!
- The yoke of bondage is the law or self righteousness, we have no righteousness ourselves at all!
- God is love, power, glory, hope. Nothing can stand against God’s power!
- We couldn’t pay the debt we owed, Christ paid it for us.
- Accept the responsibility of faith.
- The Lord detests those who try to earn salvation by works righteousness or self righteousness.
- The Lord doesn’t care about the flesh, that is why He has given us a new man! Following Christ has nothing to do with our flesh.
- God’s grace is abundant!
- We place importance on things that don’t matter at all.
- We don’t have to be smart, just stand in the Liberty! Stand up for truth. We cannot walk in truth if it’s all about us.
- Sometimes we get ourselves in places that we don’t know how to get out of, there’s a way out for everyone, His name is Jesus!
- Walk not by sight but by faith in Christ.
- We need to have a willingness to go to battle for those who may not even know there’s a battle yet.