As for my servant Moses I showed him my ways. Faith is a walk that requires a walk without seeing. Trust entirely on God to perform a perfect work.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-03-07
- Steven Atherton
Galatians 5:1-6, Hebrews 11:6, Galatians 3:11, 1 Corinthians 12:31 to 1 Corinthians 13:1-3, John 5:2-16, Matthew 5:43-48, Matthew 14:16-22, Hebrews 4:1-11 , Luke 7:44-50, John 15:1-5, 1 John 4:8, Colossians 3:23, John 14:12, 1 John 2:15
- Faith is a walk that requires a walk without seeing.
- Pride wants to have everything in order before we step out so we don’t mess up, which is pride.
- Paul the Apostle abided by Jesus Christ as his Guide, not the law.
- Christians are hindered, because we judge things by our own understanding.
- People ask why didn’t God do anything about a bad situation? He has given us free will. He is willing, we have to let Him work.
- People can get healed but not saved. When people want to do good to look good we are turning people away from Jesus Christ. Because the love of God is not in it.
- If we walk in the love of God, loving others, we’re going to see people blessed.
- The Gospel has been the same since the very beginning, God’s plan for man’s salvation has been the same since the beginning.
- An element of being a Christian is being grateful for what our Savior has done for us.
- The works that we do to “please God” and evidence that we’re Christians is really about us looking good.
- When we go about things to establish our own righteousness God will not have anything to do with it.
- We are only cleansed by the Word, not by anything we do.
- We want to enter into God’s rest because without Him we can do nothing, it is only by God we can do anything.
- Believe Christ for His blood’s sufficiency to cleanse us from all our sins and be born into His body. Now we can walk in His Spirit, ceasing from our own works, trusting entirely in Him.
- God is love! Let’s be a people who believe God’s word and walk in His love! He is the one doing the perfect work of love through us for the sake of others.