A new commandment is not a suggestion. Love one another as He loved you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-11-07
- Megan Atherton
- Steven Atherton
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Proverbs 6:16-19, 1 John 3:11, 1 Corinthians 13:4, John 13:34-35, 1 Corinthians 10, Hebrews 6:1-2, 1 John 3:21, Proverbs 17:9, 1 John 4:7-21, Psalm 116:15, 1 Peter 4:8
- We have the choice to turn our eyes and focus them on Jesus now. We will not always have grace to cover us when we don’t keep our eyes on him. 1/3 of the angels left Heaven and will never return.
- If we don’t love each other with the love of the Lord, not phelios love, the Lord will not be pleased with us.
- We become that perfect man in unity is done by all speaking the same thing and that there be no divisions among us.
- Jesus came to serve, we ought to honor our brethren and not think more highly of ourselves than we ought.
- Charity thinketh no evil. Do we ever look at something someone does and assume we know why they did it. Is that love?
- If we can’t love here, we won’t love in heaven. There is no grace in heaven.
- Laying down our lives doesn’t necessarily mean we actually physically die but that we would put others needs before our own.
- There is power in the blood of Jesus, when we are in him, his power is available to us.
- We cannot sew discord among the brethren and love God at the same time.
- If we are doing a thing that we need to keep hush hush and won’t bring to the light, we probably shouldn’t be doing it or saying it.
- Why do we do things? What are our motives? Are we doing things out of love? We cannot love, preferring others before ourselves, without Jesus Christ.
- Jesus loved us first, as we ought to love others before ourselves as He did.
- If we are in Christ our prayers and requests are going to be manifest because they will be for the profit of others in Christ.
- The past is the past! Whether it be a few seconds ago or minutes or whatever, repent and move on in love.
- It’s so easy to love ourselves, before coming to know how we really are, then through Christ coming to know how we are, it makes it easier to love one another because we don’t see ourselves as better, but worse than others.
- Thank God for His grace, we know we need it to cover our sins, we need to want others to get it as well.
- Have fervent charity one for another.
- A new commandment to love one another is not a suggestion… it’s a commandment.
- By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, this means people will see that we are His disciples by our love one for another.
- There is no lack of evidence that I am a sinner – even in my own heart.