What makes you think you will go up in the catching away? Does your faith resemble those who were caught up previously?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-03-06
- Steve Atherton
- Psalm 25:1-5, Genesis 5:24, 2 Kings 2, Revelation 11, 1 John 4:7-8, 1 John 17-24, Ephesians 3:16-21, Ephesians 4:1-16
- The praise sets the table for what the Lord is doing any particular night. The Lord knows exactly what whoever is listening needs.
- He will take a willing heart that has set it’s mind on doing things His way, which is perfect, and bless them mightily.
- Catching away versus the “rapture”, there were other catching aways already, Enoch and Elijah and 144,000 virgin men.
- What makes you think you will go up in the catching away? Does your faith resemble those who were caught up previously?
- Being rooted and grounded in love means it is the source of what you do everything from.
- If you are Christ’s, are you manifesting Christ to others whether in word or deed as if Christ is standing there Himself? That is how you can have boldness in the day of judgement.
- Why do the righteous run into the Strong Tower, the Lord? When you walk in the Lord, you will stir up a hornet’s nest and the world will hate you as they hated Christ. If that is what you are doing you will want to run into the Lord Jesus Christ, where they cannot harm your soul or spirit.
- You are to walk worthy of the vocation with which you are called, doing the things perfectly as Jesus would. He didn’t do things by His flesh, He did them by the Spirit. You trust in what Christ has done! You can only go to meet Christ in the air if you’ve already been dwelling in Him!
- You lift your soul up to the Lord to be examined by Him because you don’t trust your own judgement, and want to put off anything that is an error in you.
- Being like Christ should be what our life is about ENTIRELY! When you walk in His ways it evidences that you know Him.
- If salvation is about what you do then you are the God of your salvation, if it’s about what God does then He is the God of your salvation.