Doing things God’s way is the right way, we tend to think doing things the right way is the hard way, but that’s not true.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-04-17
- Carter Price
- 2 Timothy 1:7, 2 Timothy 4:6-7, Romans 14:11, Philippians 2:12, Matthew 7:21
- You are called to have a sound mind, a sound mind is free from all the cares of this world.
- Brother Carter told the story of going to town to get water and run errands and planning his day. While he had planned the trip a certain way, he came to realize he needed to change his plan. He said “I’ll do it the hard way” and God responded with “The hard way? Don’t you mean the RIGHT way?”.
- The right way usually takes a bit more effort and diligence, it may be harder in a sense of more work and time, but it is worth it for all involved to do things the right way.
- If you put in the extra effort to do things heartily as unto the Lord, a sound mind is easier to put on.
- Do you look at the things you do as an inconvenience or as a blessing, and an opportunity to serve the Lord?
- When you choose to do your thing, knowing you’ve left something on the plate that still needs to be done, there is no joy or peace of mind.
- Coming to know that the bad choices you’ve made are your own fault is actually a really cool thing. It is up to you to choose to do different.
- You cannot change nor make choices for those around you, but you can make a choice to be responsible for yourself and your choices.
- All it takes is for you to have a right perspective, the Lord’s perspective. With that you can be confident in Him and rest in that sound mind.
- The little tests you face in this life are minute compared to the one you are facing as you work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Are you willing to do all things heartily as unto the Lord? Are you willing to put in the extra effort so you are well practiced in it and when you go to meet the Lord on your day of judgement you can hear, “Welcome in thy good and faithful servant”? If you don’t, you will most likely hear, “depart from me for I never knew you, ye that work iniquity.”
- There is only one right way and that is Jesus, do all things His way.