Correction is necessary for growth. Do we want to walk as Jesus wants us to walk? Do we want to be perfect in Jesus? If we do, we need to accept the correction given and move forward.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-05-15
- Bob Hicks
- Micah Asberry
- Cheryl Eutsler
- John 5:19, Matthew 25:21
- Correction, it’s not something our natural man likes. It generally doesn’t feel good, but we need it.
- The only way for us to become perfect in the Lord is to be corrected, otherwise we’re not learning.
- What happens when we get our way? It’s usually not the right way. The Lord has provided everything we need to be able to do things the right way, we have to choose it.
- Do we want to admit failures or mistakes? If we don’t accept the fact that we mess up, we won’t receive the correction necessary to get it right. It takes humility to receive.
- We have to put off the pride, we will not be pleasing to God if we don’t.
- God is here, He is real and He wants to help us come to know Him and love Him.
- We don’t get away with anything in the Lord, it’s best to confess and ask Him to help fix it.
- Do we want to walk as Jesus wants us to walk? Do we want to be perfect in Jesus? If we do, we need to accept the correction given and move forward. That means there will be change. It’s a choice to learn to walk in obedience.