Jesus’ love is perfect. He is the perfect father. He is pleased to have a son that is His.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-06-19
- Carter Price
- Matthew 7:24-27, Ephesians 3:17-19, Matthew 7:7-11
- When you are in Jesus, every obstacle becomes another opportunity for the Lord to show up.
- Those that build their life on the Lord will still be standing, because Jesus is sure, He is stable, He is the Rock that will never let us down.
- You have a Heavenly Father who is always there, every day is a day to honor Him.
- How big is the love of Christ? His grace? His mercy? It is beyond your natural man’s comprehension.
- If your natural father, who is evil, will give good things to you, how much more your father in heaven, who is perfect in love? All you have to do is ask.
- Nobody is promised tomorrow, treat every moment like it may be the last.
- Your Heavenly Father proved the depth and height of His love.
- Does the Lord want you to live in sorrow, guilt and shame? No not at all, He wants you to be set free. He will set you free if you let Him.
- It brings the Lord joy when you will choose to be His, the messes you make don’t matter, in the sense that the Lord is a redeemer and He loves you through your mess and cleans you up.
- When you choose to serve Jesus, Jesus is simply pleased to have a son that is His.
- The mess that’s made can easily be cleaned up by the Lord. Brother Carter related the story of drawing his name on the garage door with mud. His father wasn’t mad, because he knew it was nothing that a garden hose couldn’t fix.
- Does Christ want you to live in guilt and shame? Does that show Him honor? Remember the song “Yes Lord”? The words go “I’m laying down this shame for the joy of the Lord”.
- Your earthly father may not have demonstrated unconditional, unmovable love, but every single person can have a Heavenly Father who demonstrates unconditional, unmovable love.
- Brother Carter tells the story of a strawberry milkshake being spilled on his father and his father’s car.