Seeking the Lord. To seek the Lord means there is nothing more important than knowing God and knowing His will and doing it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-06-26
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Matthew 6:19-34, Psalm 42:1, Luke 10:30-37, 1 John 1:5, 1 Timothy 6:9, Proverbs 6:13, Matthew 7:11, 1 John 1:9, Ephesians 3:17-19
- What is a true desperation for Jesus? If you haven’t found yourselves in that desperation, it’s actually a sad thing.
- When people get desperate in this world they steal, kill and destroy because they think they have to in order to survive. They don’t know Jesus, the one who loves them and will take care of them. God is righteous, in Him is light and there is no darkness at all. He has made provision for all, you just have to seek Him.
- What is it to seek God? It means He is our EVERYTHING! If you seek God you will find Him. Are you seeking God or playing church?
- If your heart is on the things of God, that is where your focus will be. If you say one thing but do another, your actions show where your heart is. Where is the focus of your will?
- The eye being single means being focused on filling the needs of the body of Christ, the eye being evil is our focus being on serving yourself and seeking your own satisfaction.
- You don’t take Jesus with you, you should be going with Him. You are to follow Him, not the other way around. He has to be your life. You have to surrender your life for His.
- The people in the church want all the benefits of being a Christian but don’t want the responsibilities that come with it. They don’t want to know God’s Word nor walk in it.
- Every wicked dysfunction in the world is a physical manifestation of the wicked dysfunction in the church.
- The more time you spend thinking about food, drink and raiment, the less time you are focused on Christ’s things. The reason you think on those things are because you don’t believe God.
- You don’t have to live in worry, fear, mental anguish, your deliverance is only in Jesus Christ. He doesn’t force the deliverance on you, you have to choose to put Him first, make Him the focus. If He is first, you would choose the things of the Lord as your priority all the time.