If you say you’re a believer, where is the evidence?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-07-10
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Romans 12, Romans 13, Mark 16:15-20, Numbers 15:31, Philippians 2:12, John 3, Matthew 6:24
- You have those who truly love the Lord and others, ones who are not selfish and their whole desire is for those around them to do the same so they can experience the goodness of God. When you are self centered you miss the blessing of having them over you.
- Are you punching a time clock with God? Being a Christian is not about showing up once or twice a week.
- Most often the people of God are the basest of people who don’t measure up to man’s standards of what a person of God should be like.
- The seat of your will, your soul, your mind is what needs to be renewed. You are called to do that.
- When it’s truly about the Lord, then all the limitations you put on God, what He can and can’t do in your life, disappear. There are no limitations in Christ!
- One of the reasons people don’t see the power of God manifest is because they don’t come into subjection to the Lord, instead they go about their own way. Everyone is subject to someone, you are born into the service of the prince of the air, the devil.
- Do you have a heart to serve?
- God has a line of authority, we are to submit ourselves unto that. Submission to that is the only way to be subject to Christ. There is no way around it.
- How do you know what Word is right? The Lord confirms His Word. The Exodus from Egypt is a mighty example of the Lord confirming His Word so the people would come to believe Him.
- Have you despised God’s Word? Disregarded it, sluffed it off, not take it seriously.
- If you resist His line of authority, you are resisting God. All the things God wants you to do are for your good. How can you be in good standing with God? Serve Him, love Him, keep His commandments. You cannot reject God and still expect to continue to walk in the blessings of God.