You come to know the Lord by His judgment. If you avoid judgement you will never come to know Him and His ways.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-07-31
- Steven Atherton
- Psalm 9:16, 1 Corinthians 11:19, John 3:12-21, Revelations, Psalm 22, Isaiah 53-54, Matthew 27:46, Galatians 3:13, Numbers 16, James 4:6, Luke 10:30-37, Isaiah 66:1-2 , Matthew 5:3, Isaiah 57:15
- How do you come to know the Lord? By His judgement. If you avoid judgement you will never come to know the Lord and His ways.
- If you are going to minister the Kingdom of God, you have to be seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus.
- God works based on the free will choice of man. If you want something you’ll get it. If you want the things of God, you’ll get them.
- Christ dying on the cross was ordained from the very beginning, because God knew that through Him man could be perfected. He became a cursed thing, having the entire world’s sin on Him.
- In order for Christ to be lifted up, you have to be put down.
- The Israelites who came out of Egypt with Moses, believed in God, which is the same as unbelief. They entered not into the promised land because of unbelief. They hated God for His judgments and they didn’t trust Him. Believing in Jesus means you believe He exists, believing on Him means you do His Word.
- If you are going to be in God’s army, you are going to have to confront the things that are not of God.
- If people are going to see God, who are they going to see Him through? When His people are walking in His power, then people will see God.
- Just as the serpent was lifted up and those who looked on it were saved, those who will choose to look on Jesus and put off the complaints of this world we will be saved as well.
- You are called to be perfect, do you want to be perfect? If you do, you have to believe on Jesus. Are you willing to hear the truth even when it tells you that you are wrong? You’ve got to be someone who is willing to bring everything you do unto the light for reproof if you want to be perfected.
- The Lord is with the lowly, the contrite in heart. Knowing without God you can do nothing. How often do you enter into a situation knowing you have nothing outside of Jesus Christ?
- Do you want to be graded only on the day you go to stand before the Lord, or do you want to be graded constantly so you know the Lord and know where you stand with Him?