To be perfect in the Lord as He has called you to be, you need to be perfect in doing truth. You don’t do truth accidentally, you choose to do it. Doeth truth is to believe the Lord, who is the author of truth.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-08-07
- Megan Atherton
- Exodus, John 3:16-21, John 8:3-11, John 14:6, John 8:25-27, Luke 22:31-71, Hebrews 12:5-13, Matthew 7:21-27, Ephesians 2:19-22, Psalm 25
- The Lord showed His people, Israel, His power. The Lord was a perfect provider to them and they rejected Him.
- If you have seen the power of God, are you going to choose to believe Him or reject Him? You’ll be left with no excuse, just as the Israelites had no excuse for their unbelief.
- Jesus never condemned anybody. People condemn people but the Lord does not, He came so that we could have life.
- What does it mean to do truth, Jesus is truth, so doing truth is doing things the Lord’s way, the things that please the Lord.
- Are you a prisoner of your past? Jesus said ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. When we hold onto our flesh it’s as if we have Stockholm Syndrome.
- You have to receive the truth, the truth is, there is nothing good in you until you are converted and believe Jesus, as was said to Peter. You have to receive the chastisement from the righteous God who is chastising you for your profit. Then you can be set free, then you can do truth.
- Get past how you feel, don’t let your feelings hold any weight. Lift up your hands to receive, your fleshly knees are feeble, you can only stand in Him.
- To be perfect in the Lord as He has called you to be, you need to be perfect in doing truth. You don’t do truth accidentally, you choose to do it.
- Do you want to do truth or do you want to do evil? To doeth truth is to believe the Lord, who is the author of truth.
- The Lord wants you to know His ways so you can do truth.
- If you reject any of the Lord’s line of authority, your house is not built on the rock.