Commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts shall be established. God renews your strength.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-09-04
- Steven Atherton
- John 6:26, Romans 4:23-25, John 17, Proverbs 18:10, Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 16:3, Hebrews 4:1
- The Gospel is easy.
- Your very belief is the work of God. You can’t take credit for any of it.
- Every single thing about your flesh is evil, but if you believe God, it can be imputed unto you for righteousness.
- Delight yourself in the Lord. Are there things that you are seeking after in the world instead of in the Lord?
- Just because you may want something more than anything else, doesn’t make it right or good.
- The name of the Lord is a strong tower. Jesus is the strong tower.
- What defines you?
- The person who sees waiting on the Lord as sitting around waiting for Him to show up, is someone who sees God as their servant.
- You can’t believe God except God draw you and He works on your heart. None of it is by your word.
- Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established. It has nothing to do with you. HE does it.
- Receive the righteousness of God by believing God.
- As you believe God, you yield to Him to accomplish a thing by His ability.
- Labor against your flesh or it will slay you.
- So many more people are affected by the words you speak than those affected by a mass murderer.
- Being a servant develops a mustard seed type of faith.
- How can you know what it is to have the Lord renew your strength, if you are busy trying to renew your own strength?