God’s nature vs our nature. What do you walk in day by day?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-09-18
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Steven Atherton
- Isaiah 55:8, Matthew 5:48, Matthew 5:1, Isaiah 55:6-9, 1 John 2:3, Matthew 5:37
- You need to have a quantum leap in our faith.
- You need to have 100% sold out to God faith.
- Be ye perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect. This is a commandment.
- Your flesh was never intended to be perfect.
- Whose ways are you going to follow?
- To walk in Gods ways there can’t be any of you in the equation.
- To put off your ways and thoughts, you have to know the difference so you can walk in His ways.
- It starts with a choice – choose to align yourself with God’s will and give no quarter to the enemy.
- If you give your old man ANY space, it’s pride, and God resists the proud.
- God wants us to be poor in spirit – as in humble, broken spirit as in a trained horse.
- You can not have righteousness in the flesh!
- When you look down on someone, God does see a difference between you and the other person, and it’s not in your favor. He wants nothing to do with those who think themselves better than another.
- Take this challenge: Let your communication be yea, yea and nay, nay, for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
- If you’re looking at the high bar and you think it’s too high, it’s because you’re looking through the wrong eyes. When you look at the bar through Christ’s eyes, it’s completely attainable.
- Let HIS light shine. You are not light, nor do you have light in you, but He IS the light. Let HIS light shine.
- Everything you do to try to make yourself something is an abomination to God.