Jesus and those who followed after Him, made God visible to many. We must do the same thing.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-12-04
- Robin Atherton
- Titus 2:14-15, Joshua 5:9, Deuteronomy 7:6-9, 2 Peter 1, Luke 23:39-43, 1 King 2:28-34, 2 Timothy 2:1, 1 Corinthians 13, Psalm 73, James 1:2
- You can not say you glorify God unless you walk a walk that does just that.
- Jesus died after living a perfect life, a service borne of His Heavenly Father, for the purpose of redemption from iniquity.
- The reproach of the past is rolled away.
- Are you willing to accept that there was a disgrace to your past and no longer live in it?
- Do you want the woe of unbelief? You don’t have to have it!
- When you are offended by the chastening, it’s because you love you and not God.
- You have a remedy in learning and failing, His name is Jesus.
- Sound doctrine does not add tot he Word.
- You can’t be sound in faith and not grounded in Christ.
- Walk in Christ in a manner that glorifies Him.
- Watch your mouth and make sure that what you say is true.
- To be a woman who is a keeper of the home is a big job, it’s unnatural, but in service to your own family because you love them.
- Recognize the importance of soberness in Christ.
- There’s no sarcasm, judgment etc in Heaven. Learn it now, it’s a gift.
- Be a people who go about to show forth His glory!
- The thief on the cross saw someone dying who didn’t deserve it.
- Let the excuses die the death.
- You stand in the grace of God and can receive it and share it, but it’s HIS grace, not your own.
- Be a minister of salvation.
- Is it worth it to you to suffer any cost for the sake of the cross?