Coexistence vs love. Coexistence is unrelated to love. To walk in fervent charity you have to put off the old man with violent force.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-07-08
- Steve Atherton
- Genesis 6:5, 2 Timothy 3:1-13, 1 Timothy 4, 2 Peter 1
- Coexistence vs love. Coexistence is unrelated to love. God is love, which means we have to be about love.
- The imaginations of your heart being evil means what your purposes are, the motives behind what you do.
- The motive behind a thing determines whether or not God inhabits it.
- When the love of God inhabits a thing, you will see it.
- Perilous times are now, but it could get so much worse so quickly.
- Why do you expect to be a part of all the great things of God if you won’t do the small things?
- Fervent charity (love) covers a multitude of sins.
- Love is the absolute next step. You have to determine to walk in that love for your neighbor.
- In order to minister in love to people and have them hear you, you have to have a track record of walking in love.
- Acknowledge your own faults.
- You have blindspots that you can’t see, but others can.
- If you can’t demonstrate love, forgiveness, longsuffering, patience etc, you are kidding yourself and others.
- ARE you content with food and raiment? Right here, right now, are you content with food and raiment?
- When you are content with food and raiment you won’t go after covetousness, you go after Him.
- To walk in fervent charity you have to put off the old man with violent force.
- Co-existence breeds stagnation and nothing changes.
- Gods pleading throughout the entire Bible is “Why can’t you love one another?”.