Are you coexisting with others or are you operating in brotherly love? Brotherly love is to prefer others before yourself. You must learn to love your brethren before you are able to love those without.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-07-29
- James Eutsler
- Carter Price
- Bob Hicks
- Psalm 51:10-13, Matthew 15:18, Matthew 18:23-35, Psalm 96:4-6
- When you are the Lords, it’s about being content where He has you, He’s able to supply all your needs wherever you are.
- Are you coexisting with others or are you operating in brotherly love? What matters is what’s best for the person in front of you.
- It only takes a few who truly believe and walk in the Word of God to turn this country around. It is those of you who call yourselves Christians fault that this nation is where it is now.
- Allow Christ to create in you a clean heart, renew a right spirit within you and restore His joy.
- Are you faithful in the small things, establishing that He can trust you, so He can give you more to be faithful in?
- We cannot repay the debt we owe, when we receive Jesus and what He has done for us on the cross, our debt is forgiven.
- How much is the price of a man’s soul? For God, it’s whatever it takes. How much is it for you? Do you put things before others?
- Jesus didn’t coexist, He spoke the truth, to the offense of others and salvation of some. Do you agree to disagree, do you coexist? We are to walk as Jesus walked.
- There is only one true God who created all and is above all, anything else is idolatry.
- The job of a Christian is to stand strong in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the standard.
- Brotherly love is to prefer others before yourself. You must learn to love your brethren before you are able to love those without.
- How many people have you come into contact with since you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior? Did you share with them the Gospel?