Vision moving forward in the Lord. This natural man is the cross that we carry. It causes us to fight, which prepares us for eternal life.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-07-26
- Steven Atherton
John 12:25-26 & 32, John 17, Galatians 3:13, Mark 10:21, Romans 7:24, Romans 12:1, Romans 5:20, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Psalm 25:4-5, Acts 4:12, Psalm 37:5
- Take the Word the Lord has given to us and spread it all around.
- Jesus became a curse for us to be set free from a curse.
- This natural man is the cross that we carry. It causes us to fight, which prepares us for eternal life.
- When Jesus is lifted up in our life, He will draw men unto us to minister to. Let everything we do be about Jesus, then people will know He is God. We have to give up our life entirely.
- People have problems, Christians have problems. Praise God when we’re found guilty.
- Be diligent in receiving the things God has for us.
- There is nothing that can’t be forgiven, receive the correction and reproof from the Word. It is a blessing, it is instruction in righteousness.
- Cleave to Jesus over all else.
- Strength comes from doing as God says.
- Do we want to be perfect? Trust God!
- It’s the oracles of God that change people’s lives.
- All we have to do is believe God, He’ll do everything else. He has a way of using us as we are.