Preach the Word right & true, be salty & be a part of the solution, not the problem. We must learn to love God’s life & ways more than our own. Lay aside your baggage to receive what the Lord has for you. Our will is like a runaway car, we have to redirect it. There’s no faster way to find out you were wrong than to do something. It is an opportunity & privilege to preach the Gospel. Jesus is there to take more than just the edge off. Choose to no longer accept failure. I will vs I will try. Who will you believe, God’s Word or your old ways?
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE 2014 MINISTERS CONFERENCE AUDIO BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ABOVE.
CONFERENCE NOTES FOR THE 2014 MINISTERS CONFERENCE:
2014-10-12 to 2014-10-19
- Richard D. Eutsler, Sr. (Davy)
- Steve Atherton
- Scott Bishop
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Charles Hocker
- Robin Atherton
- James Eutsler
- Linda Hanger
- Bob Hicks
- Scott Stevens
- Gail Stevens
- Paul Muller
- Phillip Walthall
- Brad Capshaw
- Carrie Cannon
- Ann Eutsler
- Karen Hocker
- Melanie Bishop
- Megan Atherton
2 Timothy 3, 1 Corinthians 4, 1 Thessalonians 1, Ephesians 6:10-20, Mark 8:38, Matthew 10:33, Revelation 1, Luke 17.
- Preach the Word right and true, be salty and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- We must learn to love God’s life and ways more than our own.
- Lay aside your baggage to receive what the Lord has for you.
- Laying down your life for another does not mean standing in front of the firing squad, it means putting their life ahead of your own.
- Samuel was trained to serve, that’s why when he heard the voice of the Lord he got up and went to his master.
- Our will is like a runaway car, we have to redirect it.
- There’s no faster way to find out you were wrong than to do something.
- Jesus is perfect, unselfish love, we are the opposite.
- Grace Ranch allows us to be schooled in the Lords ways.
- It is an opportunity and privilege to preach the Gospel.
- Jesus is there to take more than just the edge off.
- Meditate on God’s Word, day and night.
- Revival starts with you.
- Revival means it was once alive.
- Get back to basics.
- Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.
- We need to rightly divide the battle.
- Choose to no longer accept failure.
- I will vs I will try.
- Who will you believe, God’s Word or your old ways?
- Faith is what God gives us to choose to believe Him.
- Where your mind goes, your body follows.