Do you know the contrast of life with the Lord and without Him? Once you know life with Him, you should never want to be without Him. The Lord is everything, health, peace, joy, and life!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO LINDA HANGER PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-10-25
- Angie Perry
- Linda Hanger
- Phillip Walthall
- Ephesians 3:20, Matthew 5:6, Galatians 5:16-17, 1 Timothy 6:6, Proverbs 3:1-8, Deuteronomy 31:6-8, 1 Kings 17-2 Kings 10, 2 Kings 1, Ezra, Daniel, Proverbs 28:13, Leviticus 26:40-42, 1 Peter 4:12-13, Matthew 7:13-14, Colossians 1:16
- In your natural man you want to think you are good. You must come to the knowledge that you are not good, God is, in order to receive the good things of God.
- Are you thankful for what you’ve got or are you wanting more to fulfill the lust of the flesh? That’s not being content in God.
- Jesus Christ’s sacrifice is enough to wash your soul from the sin of your flesh. Do you believe that?
- You can walk in His goodness in spite of your flesh, your carnal man, which is at enmity against God.
- Do you know the contrast of life with the Lord and without Him? Once you know it with Him, you should never want to be without Him. The Lord is everything, health, peace, joy, and life!
- If you want to get to heaven, you must learn how to walk in His ways and to trust Him.
- The glory goes to the Lord, He does the work.
- Elijah said he was no better than his fathers because he was afraid of Jezebel as the Israelites were afraid of the Giants in the land, not operating in faith in God but drawing back for fear, unbelief.
- Do you recognize your own sin and your father’s sin? Before coming to know the Lord you walk in your father’s ways, you must acknowledge those ways, repent and forsake them, turn unto the Lord’s ways and do them instead.
- People follow by example, not by what you say. A child will do what their parents do, not what they say.
- If you submit yourself unto the Lord, don’t be surprised by the fiery trial, there are impurities that you must be shed of in order to be found tried and true. Those fiery trials show the unbelief in your heart that will take you to hell, it is the love of God that shows you so you can be purified, and welcomed into His kingdom.
- Stand in the Lord’s full assurance all the time, that is the point of the fiery trials. When you stand in that, what can hold you down? In Christ it doesn’t matter who you are, you have everything you need to do the things the Lord has for you to do.