What does it look like to give your life to Jesus? Are you wearisome?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-11-11
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Isaiah 43:21-22, 2 John 1:1-13, Matthew 5:45, Matthew 6:22, John 16:33
- Jump into trusting the Lord.
- You don’t need a bugout bag from God.
- Things of God are spiritual, not carnal, your carnal man will never understand them. Put off those things that are of your carnal man.
- Weariness comes when you are trying to incorporate your way and you are trying to put God’s sticker on it (His approval/call it His when it is not).
- When you are about the Lord’s business, you will not weary.
- What does it look like to give your life to Jesus?
- When His life matters, it does not get wearisome.
- The opposite of wearisome is joyful, weary is you in the flesh, joy is a fruit of love.
- Forsake the old and go after the new. Don’t beat yourself up for being an idiot. Jesus knows exactly what kind of people people are, they’re people.
- If you find yourself getting weary in loving God and loving one another, it’s because you haven’t truly given up your life to Jesus.
- You are planted on the rock when you hear and do.
- You choose to abide in the old man or you choose to abide in Christ. One goes to death and the other goes to life.
- Wearisomeness is a warning sign, like rumble strips on the road.
- Are you weary of being a husband? A wife? A parent? A housekeeper? A Boss? An employee?
- Has anyone ever expressed wearisomeness to you and you justified them in it?
- You can not have your ways and God’s ways, He will never allow that.
- Don’t let the enemy have any space. Drive him out and don’t let him back in. Forsake those things and give your life fully to Christ.
- Walking in the joy and fulness of God rather than weariness is so much better and it’s what the Lord wants for you.
- If you put your hope and trust and everything in Jesus Christ, the world can not do anything to you.