The same food which was meant for your sustenance will kill you, if not properly digested, just like in Hebrews 4:2 “…the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.”
LISTEN TO ENTIRE AZ SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2017-12-10
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Hebrews 2, Hebrews 4
- If you can realize that what’s going on is your own fault, then you can humble yourself, repent before God and be able to move forward in the Lord.
- Once saved always saved, eternal salvation, lose your salvation, all things so-called Christians talk about that they do not have an understanding of what they are talking about.
- People walk away from God all the time. Will you choose to walk away from God?
- Free will is given to all of us, choose to receive or reject God.
- When Jesus is preeminent in your life, nothing else matters.
- You can not mix your ways and God’s ways.
- Serving God requires us to put off our mind and put on His mind.
- Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- Do you give earnest heed to God’s Word?
- Comfort is the enemy of walking with God.
- The Gospel is the promise that God would send a sacrifice for all mankind. That was the promise in the Old Testament and is the promise today.
- Joshua and Caleb saw the promised land because they believed God.
- Unbelief is when you know what’s right to do and you don’t do it due to your fear of what someone may think?
- The same food which was meant for my sustenance will kill me if not properly digested (mixed), just like in Hebrews 4:2.
- That which you fear is your God.
- The Word says to fear God.
- Serving God is an awesome and wonderful place to be! Comfortable? No, most often it is not comfortable, but it is mind blowing to see how great God is daily!