Service to the Lord and one another. Mothers day – do you measure up to the Proverbs 31 woman?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-05-13
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
Isaiah 3:12, Matthew 7:11, Proverbs 31, Proverbs 1, Jude
- Service to the Lord and to one another is what we are here for.
- Walk by faith to measure up, because without Him we are not able to measure up to the standard He set.
- The Word of God is readily available for any who want it.
- The Church is a reflection of the world, not of God, this is not a good thing.
- If you fear what people think you will compromise and not fear the Lord.
- Repentance means you must acknowledge you are wrong.
- If you reject God long enough, He will not answer you when you call on Him.
- All you have to do is turn (repent – acknowledge you were wrong) in order for judgment not to happen.
- God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His mercy is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His judgment is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- We need both the lamb of God and the lion of God.
- Loving and fearing God is a choice, not a feeling.
- Jude – earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints.
- We are called to tread over serpents and scorpions, to walk in power and the anointing of God.