Do you love God? If you love God, you will keep His commandments. Love God, love one another as He loved you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY ARIZONA SERVICE
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE ARIZONA SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Arizona 2018-05-27
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Sue Eutsler
John 15:12, John 13:34, Matthew 7, John 17, Jeremiah 11, Romans 8:1, Galatians 5:22
- The love Jesus had for us was one that He chose to lay down His life for us. There is no greater love than that a man would lay down His life for a friend.
- To do the will of the Father is what Jesus did.
- Judgment to conviction is a good thing. Judgment to condemnation is not a good thing.
- Judgment is a necessary part of your walk as a Christian.
- Conviction vs condemnation. One is unto light and life and the other is unto damnation.
- We are not to condemn one another.
- The love Christ had for us was a love of choice.
- The love of self has become very prevalent in society today, it has even twisted natural affection for your children because you have become so selfish you only love yourself.
- You forsake the commandments of God when you set your eyes and mind on yourselves.
- Do you love God?
- If you love God, you WILL keep His commandments.
- Twisting the truth makes the truth poisonous.
- Why is the Church so incensed and determined to condemn people?
- The Church knows what’s right to do – obey His voice – but the people and leaders are about their own thing, evil hearts of unbelief.
- There is no salvation or deliverance for people by people, deliverance is only through Jesus Christ.
- Are you going to bring condemnation or deliverance?
- There are those who believe and are preserved.
- If you condemn others, you can feel better about yourself. That’s NOT God’s way.
- The Lord is calling out to His people to turn at His reproof. Will you turn?
- If you love God, you WILL love one another.
- THE fruit of THE spirit is love. The attributes of love follow, however there is only one fruit of the spirit and that is love.
- Get out of your seat, get on your knees and repent (turn) from your wicked ways.