If you’re going to walk in Christ and trust Him, do it. It’s just a decision. He will fill you with all the love, faith and everything you need. If you’re waiting for someone to tell you to go do it you will not experience it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-01-12
- Angie Perry
- Steve Atherton
- Psalm 61, Proverbs 3:5-8, Romans 5:3-5
- Being in the body of Christ is a choice. In the body of Christ is the strong tower, it is a safe place.
- Everything is about Him and what He is able to do not about us and what we are able to do.
- When you are operating in Him trust is not a problem. Love, grace, mercy, compassion, every single thing of the Lord is not an issue.
- The faith is in Christ Jesus and is a gift to all that would believe.
- Trust has nothing to do with feeling, it is a choice, a decision.
- Are you going to look at other people and stuff or are you going to look to the Lord? You’re going to have to keep choosing what is important. Everything else is nothing, He is more.
- The key to walking in Christ is stepping out in it, and caring about someone else more than yourself.
- Without the struggles you would not stay on the narrow way. The struggles are actually a grace of God unto you.
- If you’re going to walk in Christ and trust Him, do it. It’s just a decision. He will fill you with all the love, faith, and everything you need. If you’re waiting for someone to tell you to go do it you will not experience it.
- You have to get past yourself! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.