Speaking truth is the only way to bring change. When you choose to recognize the truth there can be growth.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO PREACHING
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-01-19
- Brad Capshaw
- Steve Atherton
- Phillip Walthall
- Romans 7:19-8, Romans 12, John 18:31, John 17:17, John 14:6, John 8:30, John 3:15-21
- It’s important to invest in those things which God has given you to do.
- You can go from fear to courage, but the Lord has to become the center of what you’re going through.
- There is truth but we have to want the truth and seek after truth like it’s the most valuable treasure on the earth. If you’re going to seek after truth you have to let go of every single lie and everything that justifies you and what you have done.
- What separates you from God is you yielding to and embracing the truth. You have to choose to yield to, love, and prefer the truth.
- How many times are you afraid to tell the truth?
- Speaking truth is the only way to bring change. When you choose to recognize the truth there can be growth.
- The body is to be walking in the love of truth, walking in the love of God.
- Believing in Jesus doesn’t save you, it’s the beginning of the process that could.
- There’s only accountability if there’s truth. If you love the truth you crave the correction.
- Speak the truth one to another, speaking the truth is protecting one another.