When you pray and ask for an answer don’t be surprised when your own ugly shows up.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK PART 2
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK PART 1
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-03-01
- Megan Atherton
- Phillip Walthall
- 1 Peter 1:1-13, 1 Timothy 4, 2 Timothy 3, Romans 7:25, 2 Thessalonians 2:10, Proverbs 13:10
- Whether you partake of the business of the Lord or not is entirely on you.
- Believing in God takes no faith. Believing on God takes faith. Did what you hearing on Sunday have any impact on how you woke up on Monday?
- You need to come to the place that the Lord has to be your God.
- The battle takes place in your mind, that is where you fail or succeed, girding up the loins of your mind is the only way to succeed.
- You get to count the fall joyous because if you will, you can stand and the Lord can grow something out of the fall and redeem it.
- If you don’t gird up the loins of your mind you’re not going to choose the Lord in your struggle.
- The walk of faith is something you walk out, it’s not something you say you’re going to do. The walk of faith is a war, it takes place in your head. Your actions are what is going to show how badly you want to walk by faith.
- If you love the Lord with all, you will love the person in front of you, you will not try to be justified.
- When you pray and ask for an answer don’t be surprised when your own ugly shows up.
- The answering of prayers provokes you to leave that old man and put on the new. You shouldn’t begrudge the process. When you do you don’t get the growth, the new life.