Stand in love, believing for those who hate you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-03-29
- Phillip Walthall
- Steven Atherton
- Psalm 51
- The victory and mercy don’t justify you, it shows how good God is.
- Before you go out and be salty there needs to be a revival. That revival begins with you.
- Are you going to manifest the love of God to people? Are you manifesting the love of God? Are you going to walk in the knowledge you’ve been given? Has your walk been salty?
- Now is the time to repent of not being salty, repent of being unfruitful.
- If you’re still holding onto the excuses you haven’t been set free. As you go, preach the Word and things will change.
- When you understand what your condition is, everything that you have failed in can lead you to have compassion on others.
- Anything can be redeemed but you have to repent first to receive and walk it out for the benefit of others.
- Christians are to be a thermostat to set the temperature for any situation.
- The suffering will be the fault of Christians, for not stepping up in His power and love.