If you want others to know Christ, you have to walk in Him, walk in love. Love is tied directly to service of the Lord and people. If you die to yourself and serve others the love of God is manifest.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-04-05
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Deuteronomy 6, John 13
- If it’s not well with you, then you are not doing what you’re supposed to be doing.
- Are the words of God in your heart? Do you seek Him? Are you teaching and showing your children the Lord? Are you raising your children to have a hope in Christ? Is the power of God in your ministry?
- If you want others to know Christ you have to walk in Him, walk in love. Love is tied directly to service to the Lord and to people. If you die to yourself and serve others the love of God is manifest.
- By one person’s service the power of God is mightily manifested.
- Nothing was beneath Christ to do. Do you have areas that are just too inconvenient or just “beneath” you? If that’s your attitude you will never manifest the love of God or manifest that there’s another way.
- If you want to show your children the love of God, then start serving and loving and show them by example.
- Are you willing to suffer with someone when they’re struggling in order to show them a better way? Or are you in judgement? People reject the church because of high-mindedness in the church.
- Seek to stand in the love of God. Get free from the bondage of “I don’t want to”, and operate in the love of God.
- If you want to do the will of God pray and ask that He help you to do so, He will answer prayers like that. You can go to the Lord, even with the not wanting to serve Him and He will be there.
- When something comes before your service to the Lord there’s an issue. Serve God, choose God, put Him first and it will be manifest throughout your day.