Change starts in your heart. If you want things to change, you have to change, not them! The change starts in your heart. Do you want to change?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-06-07
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Matthew 11:11
- We’re called to be different, a Godly different. If we are being different, as Jesus was, people are going to notice that and people will know Him.
- Are you willing to give up your life to save others? The fight starts in your closet on your knees.
- If you love the Lord first, He’s going to give you the love for everyone else.
- You can choose to be left out in the dark doing your thing or come to the light and be obedient to His line of authority and learn His ways. You have to humble yourself and know you don’t know anything in order to learn of His ways.
- Jesus was not moved at all by anything anyone else did.
- Enough about “us”, that’s our big hang up. That’s where we get in trouble and falter because we make it all about us. Make it about God because there are people out there alienated from God.
- You are ridiculous, learn to laugh at yourself, stop taking yourself so seriously.
- If you want things to change, you have to change, not them, the change starts in your heart. Do you want a change?
- If your focus is on the Lord, it’s not on you. If your focus is on serving and ministering to others then your old man will not be in the way, it won’t be what guides you. Your focus should be on the Father and other people.