Quit trying to be your own Lord. You have an awesome Father, do not reject Him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-06-21
- Angie Perry
- Phillip Walthall
- Luke 23:27-34, Ephesians 6:12, James 1:17, Hebrews 11:8
- When we can overcome evil with good that’s when people’s hearts can change.
- You must go to your father with yourself being broken, and go to the father asking Him to fix you, trusting that He will.
- Love is the key. Strive to show the character of God to those around you.
- Don’t just react, respond.
- The Lord shows us our own selfishness that we may get shed of it.
- It doesn’t justify you if the other person is wrong, you are accountable for your reaction.
- Stop trying to be good, righteous or better than the next person, you’re just trying to justify yourself against others.
- Choose to believe God personally. You can’t fix yourself. That old man is screwed up but that new man in Christ is not.
- Do you want to be the children of Abraham? Don’t stagger at the promise of God.
- Quit trying to be your own Lord. You have an awesome Father, do not reject Him.