How do you train up your children? Ask the Lord how to train up your child.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO ANN EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-04-22
- Ann Eutsler
- Cheryl Eutsler
Matthew 19:13-14, 2 Timothy 1:5, Proverbs 22:6
- As parents, it is our responsibility to train up our children in the Lord.
- Children are rebellious from the day they are born.
- Do not believe the saying “babies are innocent.”
- Some parents lie to their children. For example, telling their children Santa Claus is real.
- Don’t be afraid to discipline your children.
- Today, children are taught NOT to accept responsibility.
- We know when we have done wrong.
- Today’s young military recruits feelings get hurt by the drill sergeant and thus cannot become soldiers.
- Our country has done a dis-service to our children.
- Read the Bible with your children.
- Ask the Lord how to train up your child.
- You will make mistakes; go to the Lord and ask forgiveness and ask Him for help.
- The only perfect parent is God our Father.