Don’t just hope, believe God. Your past is your past and it’s a weapon used against people. You’re going to have to fight that off and not open the door to give it place again.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO JOAN CLINNING PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-11-25
- Joan Clinning
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- 1 Samuel 15:13, Matthew 18:21, Ephesians 4:31, 1 John 4:7-8, Matthew 7
- When we walk in darkness and are not aware that we are walking in darkness, but when you become aware that you are walking in the darkness, God is able to move.
- Comfortability does not bring growth.
- Saul was an example of what kind of a servant we don’t want to be. David was an example of the kind of servant that you DO want to be.
- Take some time and re-listen to the services linked above. They have good messages which are good for us to hear again.
- Having a reaction of evil thinking is NOT love.
- If I want God to love me, how can I stand in the place of cutting people off and not loving them?
- If I want to know the Lord and be His friend, how can I be that if I’m not willing to love God and love one another?
- Don’t stop moving forward, and call upon your brothers and sisters for help.
- Cheryl prayed that good memories come to the forefront and that bad memories diminish and she is believing God and He is delivering that for her.
- The past is the past, leave it there.
- Get past you and get to the goal, which is to serve God.
- Come to God with great expectations.
- Don’t just hope, believe God.
- Your past is your past and it’s a weapon used against people. You’re going to have to fight that off and not open the door to give it place again.