Love God, love one another. Put yourself in someone else’s shoes and love others. Lead by example.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO MARGIE SCHILKE PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-05-19
- Margie Sweet
- John 3:16, Matthew 22:37-40, Luke 6:27-38, Deuteronomy 6:5-7, Colossians 3:17-24, Titus 2, Proverbs 31:10-28, Hebrews 13:1-17, 2 Timothy 4:1-5
- Loving one another, not just each other but everyone.
- Put yourself in someone else’s shoes. How would you feel if they did the same thing to you?
- God loved us so much that He gave His only son so that we could be saved. That’s a big deal!
- God has given us simple instructions to follow.
- Love the Lord with everything, above everything.
- Putting others first means you put yourself in someone else’s shoes and if you wouldn’t like something done to you, don’t do it to others.
- It’s easy to pick on the children because what adults think and feel, children just come right out with it.
- Love the Lord, love one another, EVEN your enemies.
- Teach your children all the things you learn in the Word by reading the Word and by leading by example.
- Wives submit to your own husband. The man is the head of the house and that’s a big job.
- One little instruction for children – obey your parents in all things – this is pleasing to the Lord.
- Do what your authority tells you – discipler obey your disciple, employee obey your boss, wife obey your husband, child obey your parents, you do it because it’s the right thing to do and because the Lord has required it.
- If you follow the Lord, people are going to notice there is something different about you.
- Listen to those who have rule over you and do what they say.
- Praise the Lord continuously from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep. He is worthy of all praise.
- It is more important than ever to be instant in season and out of season.
- The world is falling apart, and it’s up to us to share the Gospel with them.