Gathering together is being honest with each other.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2020-01-26
- Jim Cannon
- Carrie Cannon
- Michael Krause
- Matthew 5:14, Romans 8:1-14, John 3:17-21, Psalm 103
- Do you have a passion to teach others about Jesus Christ?
- When gathering together, it is key to be honest with each other.
- Do you want to be in the darkness of this world or be in the light of Jesus Christ?
- Just as the daylight breaks through from the darkness of the night, so are you to allow the light of Jesus to break through your darkness.
- What address do you want to move on to? Heaven or Hell?
- Are you going to stand in Jesus Christ, or allow yourself to be swayed from Him?
- God set up a line of authority for our protection.
- Men like to be in the darkness because of pride.
- The Lord calls you to be open and honest before Him.
- When you are justifying yourself, you are protecting yourself.