Once saved, always saved. True or False?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2020-03-01
- Jim Cannon
- John 12
- Where is your heart at?
- Once saved, always saved. True or False?
- Lazarus is a testimony of God’s power to raise him from the dead.
- The Jews did not want the people to see the power of Jesus Christ.
- You are to be a walking/talking evidence of God’s power.
- Jesus said yes to the situation of being crucified on the cross for you.
- You do not want to be in situations you don’t like.
- Jesus’ power does not give us the license to sin.
- Do not carry the burden of your sins, leave them behind.
- Does your heart desire Jesus?