Joy is the key to endurance in Christ. Do all things heartily as unto the Lord. Joy should be everyday part of your life.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-09-25
- Steven Atherton
- James 1:5-8, Colossians 3:23, Jeremiah 23, 1 Corinthians 16:15, Psalm 51, Isaiah 53:3
- Joy is really the key to endurance in Christ. It should be an everyday part of your life. When you believe God, it doesn’t matter what the circumstances are around you, you can have peace in the midst of them.
- If you will do all things wholeheartedly as unto the Lord, He will inhabit it and you will experience the joy of the Lord. If you choose not to do all things wholeheartedly, you will be alienated from the things of God.
- Love always requires something of you. Naturally, man runs from things that require anything of them.
- God can’t join with you when you don’t do things wholeheartedly as unto Him because He can’t honor rebellion.
- You are called to serve, serve heartily (wholeheartedly) as unto the Lord and you will do it with joy.
- The joy of the Lord is what sustains you in difficult times. To come to know the joy of the Lord, you have to choose the opposite of every natural impulse you have. When you do that you will become addicted to the joy of the Lord.
- There is nothing that compares to the joy of the Lord, it will see you through to the end. Do you know the joy of the Lord?
- Independent of what anyone else is doing, you can have joy.
- Opposite world is where the Lord operates and we can walk in that. It’s completely contrary to our ways. Our ways are all about “me, me, me or gimme, gimme, gimme, but please don’t make me give”. His ways are higher.
- Joseph was pleased and faithful in serving heartily as unto the Lord regardless of whom he was serving.
- Are you willing to complete a thing to perfection before having it looked over? Are you willing to take responsibility for it?
- Contrast of David and Goliath – David did all things heartily as unto the Lord.