Jehovah Jireh: The Lord WILL provide.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-01-08
- Robin Atherton
- Genesis 22:14, Genesis 22:3-5, Genesis 22:8-12, Genesis 22:7-8, Genesis 22:13-14, Psalm 23, 2 Corinthians 12:7-9, 1 Corinthians 2:1-5, Romans 3:13-18, Romans 3:19-26
- Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom, just because the Spirit of the Lord is here doesn’t mean everyone has embraced the freedom.
- You have a God who can turn you around, therefore in Him there is hope. When you know how great is the Lord, everything will change. His name is to be praised!
- Abraham knew the faithfulness of Christ, that is why he was able to follow through with obedience to the Lord even to the sacrificing of his own son.
- Isaac walked in obedience and trust that the God of his father was the Lord.
- God is the provider of salvation and needs. There is no want in the Lord.
- The Lord is the author of salvation, He needs those who will go forth and bring it to others.
- It’s not what you know, what you do, or what you give, it’s whether you believe the sufficiency of the cross without adding anything to it.
- You are void of anything good, do you know that? Are you willing to have His grace be your sufficiency? It’s based solely on the work of God!
- Paul was an example of one who embraced the freedom, even with a thorn in the flesh.
- The Lord is the one deserving of our respect. You need to be afraid, fear the Lord, believing His testimony against you so you can then be reconciled unto Him.
- You are justified by believing on Jesus, that’s it! Faith in Christ is the only thing that will allow Him to complete His work in you.
- You have to get past you to seek Him.
- God performs it in you and you dwell in Him because none of it is here on earth, or in you.
- If you want the things of God they are available. If you don’t get them, it’s because you really don’t want them.