Do you have a knowledge of the truth that changes you? Can you stand alone? Help one another to the same end. Love provokes. Hate doesn’t. Do you love?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-02-26
- Robin Atherton
- Diligence Teaching
- Brother Warren / Davy Prophecy
- Hebrews 10, Deuteronomy 17
- The songs we sing in church are part of spiritual warfare.
- What should provoke you to gratefulness is that He came to earth and died for your sake.
- If you know His Word, and don’t heed it or do it, it’s worthless.
- The Word of God washes you.
- Do you walk around with a conscience of your sin? The Word says you should be purged of that.
- He prepared a body to take away your sin.
- There is no human who can be sufficient a sacrifice as they are all blemished by sin. Jesus is perfect and thus the perfect sacrifice.
- His will was to perfectly manifest the Father.
- What Christ did for you was done once and you can walk in the fulness thereof immediately, by faith.
- Do you have a knowledge of the truth that changes you?
- You can’t claim salvation and not be purged from your sins.
- You need to walk in the newness of this life.
- Jesus laid down His life because sin has no dominion over Him, because He is perfect.
- Choose to believe Him without wavering.
- You don’t have to waiver because He is faithful.
- Has your conversation (lifestyle) changed since your last day in church or Bible study or Elijah School for the Prophets etc? It should have.
- Do you provoke one another to love and good works?
- Allow God to do His work.
- Do you come into the presence of God doing the motions?
- Can you stand alone? Help one another to the same end. Love provokes, hate does not provoke. Do you love?
- Let us fear… do you fear or do you feel safe?
- Do you seem to come short? Do you fear when you find you come short? You need to.
- Pray that God write that law on your heart.
- His blood on the cross, His resurrection shows the sacrifice has been accepted already.
- Your conversation needs to change, giving no place to doubt, unbelief or anything else like it.