Perilous times require the truth of God’s Word. The Lord shows up when people believe Him every time.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-04-01
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- 2 Timothy 3, Galatians 3:3, 1 Samuel 17:26-36, Hebrews 10, Deuteronomy 28, Romans 7-8
- The church is in perilous times, there’s a lot of preaching in churches but where is there truth? How is the truth going to be spoken today? The people of God need to stand up.
- You must be translated from your old life into the new one which Christ has for you, you can only do that by His power.
- David was obedient from the time he was a child, he served his father and all those over him in God’s strength. Do you have that confidence in God’s ability to accomplish His will in you?
- What is it that hangs you up? All of it, no matter what it is, is unbelief.
- Coming to church, doing “churchy” things that’s all a form of godliness. The Pharisees walked in a form of godliness but denied the power thereof.
- It’s time to adopt a different perspective of your old man in faith.
- If you have confidence in anything other than the power of Jesus Christ, that is having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.
- You can read and know the Bible and do “churchy” things all in the flesh, and if you’re doing it in the flesh, you’re still in condemnation. You have to walk after the Spirit to be free of the condemnation.
- Do you ever feel like your past is a giant you can’t overcome? Don’t do it in your own strength, do it in God’s strength, that is the only way you will overcome that old man.
- If the Bible says a thing it means it. Take the word literally with confidence in God. Where is your hope and faith? Is it in God like David’s was?
- If you diligently do the Word of the Lord, you will receive blessings but if you don’t you will receive cursing.
- When you are in Jesus what can touch you (speaking of your soul)? Nothing! Go forward with a confidence in God, not in presumption, but in faith in Christ Jesus and in what He has accomplished and will accomplish, being fully persuaded and convinced of Christ’s sufficiency.
- The Lord shows up when people believe Him every time.