Trust and obey. Obey those that have the rule over you. Awe of God is borne solely through obedience to God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-04-22
- Robin Atherton
- John 16:33, Matthew 7:24-27, Isaiah 40:31, Hebrews 11, Galatians 5:22-23, John 11
- In Matthew 7 the storm came to both the man whose house was built on the rock and the one built on the sand. In this world you will have tribulation, but if you are built on Christ the Rock, you shall stand.
- The walk of Christ is contrary to everything in you and everything that surrounds you. You can’t say you trust the Lord and turn around and do your own thing.
- Awe of God is borne solely through obedience to God.
- The only way to love is through doing the will of God through obedience. If you are walking in accordance to His will you will partake in His love because He is love. Love doesn’t dwell in any of us naturally.
- Trust and obey, obey those that have the rule over you.
- Love is not a feeling, it all comes down to trust and submission. If you walk in obedience your natural man has no power.
- You cannot serve Christ while walking according to your own understanding.
- You have a choice at all times as to how you’re going to respond, who are you going to be about, yourself or another? Christ was always about the other person.
- The Lord commands that if you are His you are to walk in accordance with His will. If you mess up, there is a remedy for it, repentance and forgiveness.
- The perfect example of obedience was when Jesus chose to be obedient to His Father and die on the cross for us.
- You can choose your course, you can choose to go the way of the Spirit, the way of love.