How often do you run to him? Is it the first place you go? The righteous are saved and run into the strong tower, the strong tower is Christ.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-08-12
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- 2 Chronicles 14-16, Psalms 37:1-3, Romans 7:18, Matthew 7:21, 2 Samuel 11-12:25, 1 Samuel 13:9-14, Hebrews 13:8, John 15:5, Matthew 5:13, Psalm 118, 1 John 1:9, Romans 14:23, Ecclesiastes 7:20
- The righteous are saved and run into the strong tower, the strong tower is Christ. How often do you run to Him? Is it the first place you go? The righteous run to Him first because they know that is where they’re going to find everything they need, they don’t bother with anything else.
- His Word applies all the time, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- Doing good is believing God, aligning your will with His will. Do you know what the Lord’s will is? It’s critical to know His will. If you are His, you will learn His will and do it.
- When you put your faith, your trust, your everything into the Lord, He’s going to show up.
- You can do nothing, Christ can do all things, get in Christ and do all things in Him.
- You are a walking emergency, when you realize that, the Lord will show up daily and manifest Himself.
- Everything the world offers, there is no hope, there is only hope in Christ.
- Just because you had a mighty testimony of God moving in your life yesterday, doesn’t secure your tomorrow. God doesn’t change, going to church doesn’t save you, it’s the blood of Jesus Christ that saves you.
- Do you as Christians, want to think yourselves as better? You are not! Put the abominable things of the world away and seek the things of God! Then you will have rest, it is only found in Christ, no matter what is going on around you. In Him there is peace.
- God, is loving, merciful and righteous, He is only good. When you get your heart perfect, the Lord will manifest Himself to you and it’s a testimony for those around you as well, of His goodness!
- If you will prepare your whole heart, humble yourself, come before Him to serve Him, He will show Himself strong.